Apeiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apeiron

Boundless

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ByGametester

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Itachi
"Rei"
ByGametester Sword6
Itachi

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-09-23

ByGametester Empty
PostSubject: ByGametester   ByGametester Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:04 pm

Hi all,

It has been quite some time since I did an update. After two months of hard work, today i finally succeeded in finishing and updating the new site & forum code. Although as a visitor you won't see too much difference, for the staff we have taken a big step towards our future goals. We are now able expand the site more easily and loadtimes of the forums, site and game should be increased with this update. Also, with the new code i will be in charge of the forum code (before this was Chipp) which means i'm always available to add forum features on request.

If you find any bugs or glitches in the site or forum like for example deadlinks, missing or invalid data or functions that are not working the way they should, then report these on the forums in the section 'Forum/Site bugs and glitches'.

Starting from today i intend to have more focus on new features rather then code upgrades and other behind the scene jobs.

So far I have decided to start the development of chat support next monday (after looking at the results of our poll). I will keep you updated on my progress!

Later,
Gametester
Back to top Go down

ByGametester
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apeiron :: Room Of Knowledge :: Naruto-arena-
Jump to: