Apeiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apeiron

Boundless

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Foes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Itachi
"Rei"
The Foes Sword6
Itachi

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-09-23

The Foes Empty
PostSubject: The Foes   The Foes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:35 pm

THIS IS A MAJOR UPDATE

Well, after two and a half hours of intense lagging I've finally found the patience to sort out registrations. Registration CLOSED. You are no longer permitted to edit your rosters or register your Clan if you have not already done so (as this thread will be locked.) If you have registered correctly and you're Clan is not on the following list, PM me about it. (In order of registration):

1. Hebi
2. Hellbound
3. Fenrir
4. Aenigma
5. Za Kyoushu Oozora
6. Kiitsu Society
7. Yakuza
8. Hokage
9. Dark Dragon Assassins
10. Sharigan Warriors Clan
11. Nijyuu-Shoutai
12. Veneratio Est Vox
13. Death Note
14. Rouge Ninja Clan
15. Clan Dattebayo
16. Shinobi Swordsman Of The Mist
17. Kage-Suishou
18. Legendary Champions
19. VHM
20. Darkwatch Society
21. Oblivion13-Resurrected
22. Fabulosos Clan
23. Heaven’s Limit
24. Kuro No Kishidan
25. W.ereWolf-V.ampire Clan
26. Soul Reaper Society
27. Hueco Mundo Espada
28. Gonryoumaru Klan
29. Anbu Black Ops
30. M.A.N. OF TIME
31. Elite Ninjas Clan
32. Brotherhood Of Beasts
33. Outcast Ninja
34. Fire Emblem Clan
35. Apeiron
36. Ultimate Akatsuki
37. The Uchiha Clan
38. The Immortal Ancients
39. Hiryuu Indou
40. AC-ReUnited
41. Ultimate Kages Elites
42. Fuuin Jutsu
43. Dark Assassins
44. Ultimate Kages Reunited
45. Ero-Sannins
46. FIRE
47. Apocalipse
48. Akatsuki

Right, you're probably all wondering why all 48 registered Clans are on that list... yes, I'm accepting everyone, but please read my following requests:

I've accepted every Clan because I know how much this tournament has been anticipated, and I know just how much some of you are looking forward to it. I've seen some behaviour that's both immature and extremely unfair on myself... but even that hasn't pushed me to deny any Clans... I want to give you all a chance to play because it's a game and I want to emphasize that. So please... I get home from a 7-8 hour shift every day and maintaining this tournament isn't on 'my most desired' list, so please don't ask me completely unnecessary questions or make brainless demands; so what if your Clan image wasn't pinned up an hour after you registered, am I even online? So what if I take a while to update 'Competing Clans', it's all going to get done eventually so it doesn't matter what time between then and now that I do it, if you have a question about something so simple as “when does the Cup start”, instead of immediately deciding to PM me about something you know I’ve already answered several million times, ******* take a tiny bit of effort and READ the first post. So in future please try and be more accommodating and I'll do the same, which leads me to a pre-tournament statement; when it does start... relax, it isn't a race, and it doesn't truly matter if it takes longer than expected, just enjoy your games and do your best to find and communicate with you selected opponents.

Okey dokey then, to all competing Clan's leaders, expect a PM from me within the next couple of days with important information you need to know before I can officially commence the Clan Cup. Hopefully some time from now to the weekend I'll be releasing the NA Clan Cup forums to the general public, which is where I will be hosting the Tournament board, match-ups, results, news and announcements and other essential details, of course there will also be a chat box where you and your opponents will be able to find and talk to each other without the need for back and forth PM's or e.g. MSN. The Clan is scheduled to begin this Monday and I'll do my best to get things sorted by then with the time I have, thanks all for taking so much interest, makes big projects like this worth while to me. If you have any other queries about the Cup feel free to PM me, as long as you think before you speak and they aren't questions that can be answered by a goat. See ya all soon.

[b]
Back to top Go down
Realbadman
"Noob"
The Foes Sword1
Realbadman

Number of posts : 43
clan(put your whole clan name, not abrv.) : Apeiron
Registration date : 2007-09-26

The Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Foes   The Foes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 3:50 pm

I can't wait until it starts.