Apeiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apeiron

Boundless

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wow i was bored

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenyx11
"seiryu"
wow i was bored Sword2

Number of posts : 62
clan(put your whole clan name, not abrv.) : apeiron
Registration date : 2007-09-26

wow i was bored Empty
PostSubject: wow i was bored   wow i was bored Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:39 am

ok i got bored again as heroes and prison break take really long to load and no one is online so really this topic is for nothing but hey im going to find a use for it eventually . . . . .. . lalalalala yea shows my boredom hmmmm maybe i should do hw. . . . .*bitch slaps self* wtf are you thinking homework on a thursday night what am i thinking. . . .. . hmmmm i think im going to get my ratio up a lil . . .. . . blah no one on any chats Sad Sad Sad . .. . . . .yea well anyway i sooo want to join UKE i mean its 1337 (its the new Ultimate kages) . . . . . .but anyway on a better note my sub clans are warring clans so i can war with them to kill the war bug . .. . GO CPC . . . . .. . ok this is sooo boring it still hasnt loaded. . . . ok what to do with this topic. . . . i know im going to talk about movies . . . . .. movies are awesome my best last couple of movies i have seen have to be

-resident evil 3
-stardust
-superbad
- the cannonball run series

wow look at my nice spacing arent i good . . . . ..blah my net is going slow so does everyone like prison break and heroes they a pwning programmes. . . .. hmmmm is this a decent record 92-23??? . . . . .. anyway a use for this topic hmmmm lets see i hope some people think im decent at this game so id be only too happy to pb and test out teams since i rarely play ladders anymore. . . .. anyway im soo bored so did everyone hear theuniverse has left tia and wants to join here lmao tia are on the verge of collapse. . .. . thats useless info hmmmm fenrir really dislike patty and dd and santa lmao . .. . . well it still hasnt loaded >< crap my net sux. . . .. laalalallala santa lmao its santa hahahahahah i cant wait for christmas i need free money and presents . . . . . btw that reminds me i wont be on as much during the summer holidays (summer for me) due to a weakish connection and the fact im working and boating however i will still be here to pwn noobs .. . . . . . .any way on another note looks like the new bleach is out damn another show to watch . . . . ishida better pwn now. . . . king lol im the king of randomness. . .. . . .hmmmm well due to my crazy nature this topic doesnt look so useless . .. . if you have read up too here u have wasted time. . . . ok a completely new topic i wish to pwn in the NACC and win it im sure u guys do too . .. . . anyway due to my borderline alcohicness i managed to actually forget tuesday night . . . . ahhh well i like fishing lmao and i live on a launch sometime. . . .. . as you can see z i got bored please dont delete. . .. anyway my favourite downloader is torrents i hate limwire burn limewire burn Twisted Evil . . . . . .onto the next topic ahhh well it still isnt loaded and ive been typing for 5 min . .. . ok now all you who know jammy hes the man he love jam and so do i . . . . . man i want tooo war again but no one online. . . . .. anyway im from new zealand dont know why i said that . . . . yea so on another note who votes the shippuden animation isnt that great though neji still pwns. . . . . mmmmmmmmmm demon is the nicest energy drink ever and also the strongest keeps me awake all night when i dont want too sleep mwahahahahahahah. . . . . pig wow a pig mmm bacon i hate cops who try to stop our fun Sad Sad dont know what your all thinking but hopefuly some of this makes sense . . . hmmmm i hate calculus. .. . . . . .

now for some pretty spacing again

-captain planet takes pollution down to zero
-batman pwnz criminals
-superman can make time go backwards(see his old movies)

anyway back to a random rant well they almost all down loading so im going to end this pretty soon . .. . however flower arent flowers pretty and they really work on girls for some strange reason. . .. . damn i really should get a new gf but im way too lazy. . .. mmmmm blue water high is a pwnsome tv program hot girls in bikinis and surfing cant get much better. . .. . anyway im getting bored of writting so im going to disappear now if you have read this you have lost a lot of quality time hahahahhaahahahhahahahaha do u love it
Back to top Go down
Itachi
"Rei"
wow i was bored Sword6
Itachi

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-09-23

wow i was bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow i was bored   wow i was bored Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:17 pm

all that cause u were bored
Back to top Go down
phoenyx11
"seiryu"
wow i was bored Sword2

wow i was bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow i was bored   wow i was bored Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 2:19 am

yea basically i was that bored
Back to top Go down
Itachi
"Rei"
wow i was bored Sword6
Itachi

wow i was bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow i was bored   wow i was bored Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 2:49 am

Imageing u have nuting to do ever
Back to top Go down
phoenyx11
"seiryu"
wow i was bored Sword2

wow i was bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow i was bored   wow i was bored Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:28 am

Itachi wrote:
Imageing u have nuting to do ever
would you believe im very busy . . .. but lazy
Back to top Go down
Itachi
"Rei"
wow i was bored Sword6
Itachi

wow i was bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow i was bored   wow i was bored Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:53 pm

yeah i think so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wow i was bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow i was bored   wow i was bored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wow i was bored
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apeiron :: Off Topic Room :: Off topic-
Jump to: